A-Z About Me



A – my name is Annika
B – Im allergic to bee stings
C – I play the clarinet
D – I was scared of dogs when I was little
E – my middle name is elizabeth
F – I like to fish
G – my comforter is grey
H – I went hunting this year
I – I eat ice cream even though I’m allergic… its worth it
J – my dads name is Jim
K – I think ketchup is spicy
L – I’m dating Luke
M – my best friend is Madi
N – I’m in National Honors Society
O – I hate oatmeal
P – my favorite color is pink
Q – I have a quaint little cabin in Paynesville
R – on Tuesdays I volunteer for Rocori action packs
S – my moms name is Sara
T – I play tennis
U – my favorite word is uncomfy
V – I like vacuuming and volunteering
W – my last name is Whitcomb
X – xylocarps make me uncomfy
Y – I used to hate the color yellow, but now I love it
Z – I love going to the zoo

Comments

Popular Posts