About Me!

Here's some random questions that expose me-
1:Do you sleep with your (closet) doors open or closed? 
Closed, there's monsters in there!
2:Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
   
Out
3:Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees? 
A big bear
 4:Do you have freckles? 
Only in the summertime
5:What is your biggest pet peeve? 
Avoiding eye contact
6:What is your Song of the week? 
Speechless by Dan and Shay
7:What is the dumbest movie you've ever seen?   
Its not a movie, but trailer park boys is the dumbest thing I've ever seen
8:What do you dip a chicken nugget in? 
Ketchup
9:What is your top 3 favorite foods? 
Pizza, grilled cheese, and apples
10. What food do you dislike and why? 
Hamburgers because red meat is gross
11:What movies could you watch over and over and still love? 
Halloween and kids movies
12:What time do you usually go to sleep every night? 
11:00 pm
13:When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween? List what you remember. 

A ballerina, Ariel, 90s chick
14:Do you sing in the car?

 Yes!
15.What do you want for Christmas this year?

Airpods, books, Sorel boots, Sperrys
16:What did you want to be when you were a kid?

A veterinarian. Then I realized that wouldn't work out because I don't like animals, so I wanted to be a teacher
17:Do you believe in ghosts? Have you ever seen one?

Yes to both
18:Who would you like to see in concert?
Post Malone
19:What was the last concert you saw?

Thomas Rhett, Kenny Chesney, and Old Dominion
20:Can you swim?

Yes
21:Ever won a contest? If so, for what?

No
22:Who was your first crush?

Zac Efron
23:If you were an animal, what would you be? Why?

I would be a sloth because they don't do much
24:Do you miss anyone right now?  Who?
 

I miss my Great Grandma, who passed a year and a half ago.
25 What's a weird habit or phobia of yours? 
I pick off my mascara when I'm stressed
26. What was your first stuffed animal && it's name?
A unicorn named Anna after my Grandma
27. What was your favorite TV show when you were a kid?

Drake and Josh
28. If you could live in any time period, when would it be and why?
The 60s because I loved the fashion and that would mean I would be a grandma right now and I love grandmas
29. What are the two most important for you? Love, fame, money, or power?
Love and money
30. What did you do for your last birthday?
I went out to dinner with my family and ate lots of good food.

Comments

Popular Posts