Blog Review

Amber Fillerup Clark from Barefoot Blonde 
 
Hi everyone! Today I'm going to share one of my favorite bloggers with y'all - Amber FIllerup Clark from barefootblonde.com
I love all of her content, she posts consistently, and has the cutest little family, so here is some info about her blog!
1. Name: Barefoot Blonde
3. Blogger's Name: Amber Fillerup Clark (with the occasional featured posts from guest bloggers)
4. If I were to give this bog an award, it would be for best content because it is well rounded, but still all related. (I'd also give Amber the cutest kids award!)
5. Their most recent post was on 12/16 and was about some life updates. In it, she talked about their most recent travels and gave an update on the house they're building and get to move in to this week!
The next most recent was on 12/13 and was about her week and anniversary with her husband, so she talked about their marriage and the highlights from it. The third most recent was on 12/11, where she talked about her christmas list and gave a little explanation with each gift about why she wanted it.

I hope you guys will check out her blog! Have a great week!

Comments

Popular Posts