Top 10 Nail Polish Colors This Year

TOP 10 NAIL COLORS OF 2018
Hi everyone! Today I'll be sharing my top 10 nail polish colors from this year.


10. China Glaze "Don't be shallow"






This is a gorgeous light blue color that is opaque in 2-3 coats.
It costs about $7 and can be found online or at Sally Beauty Supply.

9. China Glaze "Ravishing, Dahling"




I love this deep maroon color for the fall and winter time, and this perfect shade is opaque in 2 coats. Make sure to use a base coat to protect against staining, and like the previous shade it is around $7 and can be found online or at Sally Beauty Supply.


8. China Glaze "Head To Taupe"










This is another favorite of mine for the fall time, but since its a neutral it can be worn year round. Is it obvious yet that China Glaze is one of my favorite brands? I love that they are opaque in 2 coats, and are super affordable as well as widely available.

7. China Glaze "Thistle Do Nicely" 
This neon pink is my favorite summer shade, and it is fully opaque in 2-3 coats. If you want your neon polishes to pop even more, try applying white polish beforehand. I love pairing this with a glitter on an accent nail. 

6. China Glaze "Make An Entrance"

I love this raspberry color because it can also be worn year round, and you can almost get away with one coat even though I feel safer applying 2 coats. Like the other polishes, it is super affordable at only $7 and can be found online or at Sally Beauty Supply.

5. China Glaze "I Sea the Point"

This is another polish that can be worn year round, but I especially love it during the summer and winter. It is the perfect royal blue, and is opaque in 2 coats. I've worn this polish about 3 times and have gotten so many compliments on it each time!

4. Sally Hansen "330 Grey Area"
Is it obvious yet that I also love colors for the fall? This polish can also get by with one coat and is even more affordable than the previous ones, sitting at less than $4 at Target.

3. H&M "Liquid Bronze"

This color is so versatile because it fits with any season and can be used on all nails, or added to other colors as an accent nail(s). All polishes from H&M have a fantastic formula, and are also super affordable since they are under $10.

2. China Glaze "Kill The Lights"
This polish is also perfect for any time of year and any occasion! I just got it about a month ago, and have already worn it multiple times which doesn't happen often when you have as many nail polishes as I do! Just like the other China Glaze polishes, it is opaque in 2 coats and I got it at Sally Beauty Supply for about $7.

1. Color Club "Blue Heaven"


Ranking as my top nail polish of the year, this holographic silvery-blue polish is perfection! It shines like crazy and is opaque in 2 coats. My favorite way to pair this one is to put it on my pinky and ring finger on each hand with a solid blue or purple on the other nails. Since it is a pretty bold polish, I wouldn't recommend it for all occasions, but I love wearing it for normal weeks!


I hope this list helped you out with future nail polish purchases! You really can't go wrong getting any color from these brands, but these ranked as my top 10 for this year. Have a happy new year and I'll see you next time!



















































Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts