In Memoriam Post

In Memoriam
As this time of year is utilized to remember those we love that we have lost, I'm going to use this post to remember my great grandma Margaret who my family lost almost 2 years ago at Eastertime. When I think of my great grandma, I think of fire - relating to her drive, passion, and stubbornness. She always did whatever she wanted to and wouldn't let anyone stop her. One of my favorite memories with her includes when she taught us to make lefse at thanksgiving, and ran the kitchen like she owned it. Walking around with a rolling pin ready to strike, she'd tell you what to do and exactly how to do it with a hint of humor thrown in. My favorite things
 about her were her wit, humor, bluntness, kindness, and personality (I swear she could instantly make anyone and everyone smile). She loved many things including her easter cactus, the twins, lefse, her family, neighbors, and her friends. She's been missed greatly by many.


Comments

Popular Posts