New Years Resolutions

Personally, I don't believe in new years resolutions because if you wanted to do something badly enough you would already be doing it. But, I know it takes a fresh start for people to begin some tasks so theoretically if I had some new years resolutions, this is what they would be:
1. Figure out why my body doesn't work correctly
 I've had chronic pain, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome, digestive issues, and cognitive issues for 5 years and I'm sick of coping with it so I'd like to solve my medical issues this year.
2. Lower my pain medication dose
This one goes hand in hand with the last one because if I figure out the source of my chronic joint pain I may be able to lower my pain medication dose to something more acceptable.
3. Convince my dad to let me attend the college of my dreams and commit
My dad is concerned about college debt, but I want to go to college out of state so I need to convince him it will all be ok, or I could just commit anyways.
4. Lower sugar and carb intake
These foods are known to cause inflammation, so I would like to lower my intake of them. I already have a bit, but I would like to lower it even more.
5. Get rid of unnecessary belongings
I have lots of belongings (clothes, makeup, books, art supplies, etc), and I feel very fortunate to have them, but I would like to donate what I don't use on a regular basis. I have already gotten rid of a garbage bag of clothes, and am moving onto sorting out the rest of my stuff now.

Comments

Popular Posts